Tis the season to give. So why not give right? Did you miss the Black Friday sales? Promotional emails went straight to the bottom? It’s okay because there is even more opportunity after the dust has settled. The second best thing and in some cases, preferred sale day is Cyber Monday. You can shop from the comfort of your home and sweat set, digging for gold with your mouse—not your arms. I know it’s not new news but the sales will be. Some retailers got a head start this weekend by lumping the two together and others sneakily lowered their prices and upped their deals overnight. Hence, why I am writing to you.
- Amazon—Save 15% or more on Samsung QLED TVs. Up to 50% off Athleisure Apparel. Save up to 30% on select Columbia Outerwear & Accessories. Save up to 30% on Beauty & Personal Care Products. (to name a few)
- And Other Stories—20% off site wide. Valid through 11/26
- Ann Taylor—50% off everything with code CYBER2018. Valid through 11/28
- Barneys—Designer Sale. Take up to 40% off. Valid through 12/01
- Baublebar—35% off everything. Plus, new $10+ door busters!
- Bloomingdale’s—Take 25% off site wide + 10% off cosmetics
- Blue & Cream—New styles up to 90% off with code CYBER. Valid through 11/28
- Intermix—Take 30% off everything
- Mango—30% off site wide
- Neiman Marcus Last Call—Receive an extra 10% on top of 40-80% off. Designer Sale! 40% off fall apparel, sport shop and dress collections
- Topshop—50% off selected styles. Ends at midnight
- Sephora—50% off today only
- Urban Outfitters—50% off site wide. Rewards Members $25 off
Where to start right? To make it easier, I shopped ahead and picked out some cool things you can take credit for. Easy one click links that will get your orders to your door in a timely fashion—some pre-wrapped if you choose. Broken down by the loved ones in your life, you can picture just who would wish for what, Santy Claus.
- The Fashionista/Gent: could use fancy urban headphones, a chic and sleek watch, boots, holiday attire, trendy blazers, winter coats (obviously), or something to help us adult a little more like Echo or Google Home.
- Your Parents deserve to be pampered and rewarded with: cashmere, silk or thermal pajamas, jewelry, fine china, or fancy things for the kitchen and dining room.
- Your Significant Other/ Spouse would definitely love and appreciate: a membership (Winc, wink), fitness class/ spa packages, wine tasting, or planned getaway for you both. Groupon has the best gigs.
- Your Aunt and Uncle would be super happy with: cutlery, wine glasses, bluetooth speaker—basically anything for the home.
- Your Cousin(s) would adore: stylish sweaters and tops, unique earrings, his/her favorite vinyl records, leather gloves, athletic gear, gift certificates.
- Your Bestie, you know best and can’t go wrong with: lingerie, graphic tees, candles, home/apartment decor, metallic or fuzzy socks. Who doesn’t love fuzzy socks?
- Your Furry One is the easiest one. Your dog/cat(s) will love you even more with the right treats and toys. But have a look at sweaters to keep their bums warm.
- Your Family Friend is basically family. An Amazon gift card is plenty thoughtful and useful. The deals are insane and they will be able to find anything and everything they could possibly need, easily.